HOMETOWN BANKING on the GO!
With Manhattan Bank's Mobile Banking you can now monitor, manage and transfer your money, anywhere, anytime from the palm of your hand. Download our Free app from your mobile app store.
Check balances and history on the go with our Mobile Text Banking.
Mobile Deposit allows you to make deposits on your time, anytime.
No smart phone? No problem! We also offer a free Mobile Web product for easier Online Banking viewing on a mobile device.
To access Mobile Banking products you must first be signed up with Netteller, our online banking product. If not a Netteller customer, sign up today. Additional online applications required for other products, see details below.
Mobile Banking Apps
Download the Free Manhattan Bank App for iPhone/iPad and Android. Visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store online and search for "Manhattan Bank Mobile Banking". Manhattan Bank's Mobile Banking allows you to bank on the GO—anytime from your mobile phone—and there is no extra cost for this service! (You must be a Netteller customer to use the Mobile Banking Apps). Select the icon below to download our Mobile Banking App today!
- Download the App
- Login with your Netteller ID and Password
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Text Message alerts—option to sign up for text alerts
- Enter mobile number
- Select wireless provider (mobile provider)
- Enroll Now
- Begin using your new Manhattan Bank Mobile App
This service provides you the following features:
- Access your checking, savings, and loans
- View account balances and transaction history
- View checks and other transaction images
- Transfer funds between your Manhattan Bank linked accounts
- View a basic version of your monthly statement
- Make Manhattan Bank loan payments
- Create bill payments to existing payees (requires enrollment in Netteller Bill Pay feature)
- Maintain your Debit card by reordering or closing if lost/stolen
- Locate a Manhattan Bank branch or ATM near you
Android is a trademark of Google Incorporated. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone, iPad, and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Mobile Text (SMS) Banking
Mobile Text Banking allows you the ability to see your balance and last four transactions quickly, all by text. Required to be a Netteller customer for this service. If not a Netteller customer, sign up today.
To register for Text Banking:
- Login to your traditional Netteller online banking at a personal computer
- Click on Options>Mobile Settings>Text Mobile Settings
- Check mark the box 'Enable text access for your mobile device'
- Check the box to accept Manhattan Bank Text Banking Terms & Conditions
- Enter your Mobile Phone Number
- Select your Wireless (mobile) provider
- Check the accounts you would like to have available in text banking
- Enter your short names for accounts (do not use account numbers for security reasons)
- To complete enrollment, you must reply "Yes" to the text message sent to your enrolled mobile device
- Text Manhattan Bank’s short code '89549' with text commands to receive your banking information
Mobile Text Banking Commands:
Bal = All account balances for enrolled accounts
Bal Mobile Short Name = Single account balance, ex: Bal FunMoney
Hist = All accounts recent activity
Hist Mobile Short Name = Returns last 4 transactions for single account ex. Hist FunMoney
Help = Returns command references
Stop = Disables enrollment in text mobile banking
Note: Manhattan Bank does not charge for Mobile or Text Banking. However, you may be subject to data usage or text messaging charges from your cell phone carrier. Text STOP to 89549 to cancel the service. You will be required to re-enroll if you wish to activate again.
Not all carriers are supported for this service. Click the dropdown for a list of participating carriers. Bank is not responsible for any delayed or undelivered messages due to service provider interruptions.
Deposit checks anywhere on the GO using Mobile Deposit, available through our Mobile Banking app. Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks without a trip to the bank. Registration and approval is required before the process will be activated.
There is a $0.50 cent convenience fee on each mobile deposit. This fee will be automatically deducted from your account on the day of the deposit.
- Endorse the check with your signature or endorsement stamp
- Login your Manhattan Bank Mobile Banking App
- Tap on the menu icon in the App and choose Mobile Deposit
- Tap on Deposit a Check
- Take a picture of the front of the check
- Take a picture of the back of the check
- Enter the amount of the check
- Select the account for the deposit to credit
- Click Deposit
- You will get an email confirmation it has been uploaded for processing. You will only be notified if an issue in processing.
This service provides you the following features:
- Deposit checks into your Manhattan Bank accounts
- Review recent mobile deposits
- Deposits made prior to 5 PM on a business day will have funds available the next business day.
- You can make deposits up to $2,500 per day, $5,000 a month. *If you require different limits, contact one of our Customer Service Representatives to know your options.
Read the Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit Agreement and Mobile Deposit FAQs to learn more about the details of what can be deposited, how long you need to keep the physical check, and much more!
Additional charges may apply for data/internet usage depending on your wireless carrier. Consult your wireless provider for details on related rates and charges.