New Online Banking arrived Feb. 28!
Manhattan Bank offers secure online banking with convenient access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from your home, office, or anywhere internet access is available. It's free, convenient and easy to use.
Check out this guide for tips and new features.
Our Online Banking experience offers you access to your accounts from your laptop or personal computer.
This service provides you the following features:
- Access your checking, savings and loan accounts
- Real time view of transactions including images
- Make Manhattan Bank loan payments
- Transfer funds between your Manhattan Bank accounts
- External transfer funds to/from your accounts and your accounts at other U.S. based Financial Institutions
- e-Statements: copy of your monthly statement, enrollment required
- Request and view stop payments
- Maintain your Debit card by setting alerts, activate, reordering or closing if lost/stolen
- Bill Payment: Make digital payments for bills or personal payments. Feature available upon enrollment. Fee-based service.
- Download transactions
- Integration with Autobooks® (Fees directly with company, not bank controlled)
- Integration with Intuit (Fees directly with company, not bank controlled)
- Live conversation feature available Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, excluding holidays
You should never give your Online banking credentials to anyone. Do not share your 2 step verification codes with anyone.
eStatements is a fast and secure method of delivering monthly statements. When your statement is ready you will receive an email notification. Login to Online Banking to view the document and/or archive to your computer. Enroll today through your Online Banking!
To view statements in online banking; e-Statements are required; there is no other option available.
Once enrolled you will no longer receive paper statements.
Statements begin to save after enrollment and archived for 18 months. Should you require them for a longer period you will need to download to your device or print a copy.
Beginning in January 2024 there will be a $2/month charge for paper statements.
Questions? Contact a Customer Service Representative at your local branch.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentially of your online banking credentials. Do not share this information with anyone. The bank will never ask for your login credentials. For your protection, any account which has not been logged into for 365 days may be disabled, for your protection.
Enhanced security features. Two step verification: Receive a text or phone call with a code to enter as part of the login process. When a high-risk transaction is being completed, password is required. Phone calls do not come directly from Manhattan Bank.