Paying bills has never been easier! With Manhattan Bank's online Bill Pay you can pay your bills safely, in one location, on your schedule. Pay bills the easy way – No checks, postage or trips to the Post Office.
Try it FREE for the first 3 months; then only $4.95 a month up to 10 payments. After 10 payments an additional $0.35 per payment is charged. The fee will be automatically deducted from the primary Bill Pay account.
Bill Pay customers are required to have Netteller, our online banking product. Once you are a Netteller customer you can click the Bill Payment tab, and accept the terms and conditions. You can then setup your Payees and begin paying bills the easy way.
If you don’t already have Netteller you can auto enroll for Netteller by clicking on the Enroll Now link under the Netteller login on the Bank's home page. You will need to enter all your information as found on your most recent bank statement to pass validation requirements. An email with a link and instructions will then be sent to your email on file at the bank.
Another option to apply for Netteller is print then fill out and sign the Netteller Application. Return it to the bank in person, by fax or by mail. A Customer Service Representative will review it and notify you when the program is available for your use and how to connect. Neteller Application
Bill Pay service provides you the following features:
- Setup your Payee and make payments
- Electronic and check payments
- Person to Person (P2P) payments
- Make one time payments or schedule recurring payments
- Review prior payments
- Search payment history by Payee, date, or amount
- Quick payment options
- Send gift checks or donations (GiftPay) [Additional fees apply]
Pay anyone, anytime!
Need to split the lunch tab or pay your pal for a ticket to the game? No Problem! Whoever you need to pay quickly and easily can be done with Person-to-Person (P2P) payments. Send money easily, quickly and safely to anyone, anytime. Person-to-Person payments allow you to conveniently send money electronically using online or mobile banking.
How to Pay a Person
Step 1: Setup Payee
- Click on the Bill Pay tab
- Click on Pay a person
- 3 options to choose from:
- Email (Electronic)
- All you need is the payee name and email address
- Create a keyword for the Payee. Keyword is like a password for your payments with this Payee. Share the keyword with the Payee right away.
- Payee provides routing number and account number
- The Payee will use the created keyword when accessing our secure website to submit account information.
- Paid within 1-2 business days
- Direct deposit (Electronic)
- Requires payee's routing and account number
- Paid within 1-2 business days
- Mailed and paid within 5-7 business days
Step 2: Activate Payee*
- Share the keyword with Payee
- Payee receives email with instructions to activate
- Payee has 3 days to confirm and activate setup
*Steps 1 & 2 will NOT be required for future payments to the same Payee.
Step 3: Pay a Person
- Find the Payee in your Payee list
- Click on Pay Icon
- Enter amount
- Enter payment account
- Select payment date
- Click on Submit
Personalized gift checks or personalized payments to charitable donations.
If you're the gift-giving type, make it easy for you and special for them. Send a gift check with a personalized message designed for birthdays, new babies, weddings, graduations, anniversaries or just because. There is a small fee for this service.
Show you care by giving a gift that doesn't end. Send a donation to your favorite charity or organization in honor of memory of someone special for a small fee. You can send a personalized message about your donation using up to 4 email addresses and receive a copy for tax purposes.
If you wish to send standard donation without these features, add your charity as a payee and make payment at no additional cost.